ABOUT

Open Society “Kobrinsky Chemist”

The history of the enterprise of Open Society «Kobrinsky Chemist» begins since 1944. At that time the enterprise was called «Kobrinsky райпромкомбинат» In 1969 as the Order №320 on Management of the local industry on base «Kobrinsky raiykombinat» «the Kobrinsky Combine of building materials» is organised.

In 1992 by the Order №20 on Management of the local industry «Kobrinsky Combine of building materials» it is reorganised and on its base are created the state it is industrial - trade enterprise \\\\\\\"Lepesei\\\\\\\" and is industrial - trade enterprise \\\\\\\"Chemist\\\\\\\".

On the basis of the certificate on the state registration №01600 from 31.01.2001 years PTP \\\\\\\"Chemist\\\\\\\" it is renamed in KUPP \\\\\\\"Chemist\\\\\\\", and in 2003 №286 funds \\\\\\\"Brestimuschestva\\\\\\\" KUPP \\\\\\\"Chemists\\\\\\\" are transformed by the Order to Open Society «Kobrinsky Chemist».